Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions**Meek Automotive will be closing for Christmas & New Year break from 22/11/17 until 7/1/18.
**All orders received during the closing period will be dispatched after we return on 8/1/18 (subject to stock availability)
Goods must be returned in the condition received by customer in
original packaging (unopened). Destroyed, damaged, used goods, damaged packaging, opened package, can not be returned
for exchange or refund.
- All returns must be approved by Meek Automotive and must be submitted within 14 days after the delivery date (as per TNT, Fastway Couriers, and Australia Post). Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning.
- Shortages and damage claims must be lodged withing 48 hours of delivery.
- The refund process may take up to 14 days. For faulty electrical goods, the process may take upto 90 days.
- 20% stocking fee will be applied to all approved returns unless proven faulty by manufacturer.
- No exchange on all items.
- Meek Automotive will not be responsible for any incur return postage costs.
Store Pick Up Policies
- Driver Licence is required upon pick up at store for prove of identity.
- The physical credit card used in purchasing online must be presented upon pick up.
- Order pick up will be rejected if failing to present Driver Licence and Credit card (the same card number used when purchasing online).
- Store pick up order must be collected within 14 working days or transaction will be cancelled and refunded.
- Visa, Mastercard credit or debit card, AMEX payment, PayPal, Bank Transfer are accepted (processed securely by eWAY)
- All orders must be paid in Australian Dollars.
- Cancellation of order after payment received will incur 10% processing fee.
- Unpaid order will be cancelled within 24 hours after the order is made.
- Lay-Buy is available on purchases of $100 or more.
- 0.9% non-refundable Fee to be charged for each lay-by.
- Down Payment (Deposit) at minimum 20% is required as the initial payment.
- Regular Monthly Payment Plan can be chose with maximum 6 months.
- Lay-by Cancellation can be made at anytime with $15 termination fee.
- Failure to make payments when they are due will be treated as cancellation of the lay-by by the customer.
- Meek Automotive reserve the right to cancel the lay-by any anytime when the company is no longer trading or the product is no longer available.
- If your lay-by is cancelled, you will be entitled to a refund of the amount you have paid, less a termination fee.
- The refund will be made to the same credit/debit card used.
- Goods will be dispatch/delivered after final payment has been received.
VIP Discount Program - click here fore more information.
Authority to Leave Parcel - Meek Automotive will not be liable for any missing parcel if you authorise to leave the parcel without signature.